1. Fused FAQs
  2. Getting started

What is a letter of authority (LOA)?

Sometimes utility suppliers ask you to confirm in writing that you want us to manage bills on your behalf, that's a letter of authority.

If your Letting Agency and/or Landlord has informed the current suppliers that you will be moving in, letters will be addressed to yourself at your new address. For us to manage and pay the bills we sometimes require an LOA to transfer these details to Fused. Sometimes we may also request a Tenancy Agreement to support this LOA.