Before I moved out I forgot to take a final meter reading to close my account - what do I do?

Get in touch with your letting agent or landlord to see if they will be able to get them for you.

Oh no! We do require these to close your accounts down. The best thing to do is to call your letting agent or landlord and find out whether they have these or can get them for you. 

Once you have these please get in touch with our team who can add these to your account or upload them to your Fused dashboard. Better late than never!